photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Weekend Things

Weekends always seem to fly by, yet the week crawls on through. I know I am not the only one who feels this way! Am I right?


This weekend was so good to us. Friday we laid low (we always lay low on Friday, who am I kidding?!)




Saturday morning we went to our favorite breakfast diner and got G a pancake the size of his body. Followed by a nap for the whole family, swimming with friends & G's first sleepover at DeeDee ad Chief's while Mama & Daddy enjoyed a night out at the Rangers Game











Sunday was full of errands, cooking/meal prep for the week, etc. All of the typical Sunday "to-dos" But we capped off the night playing with G's new water table. That might be his birthday present. I mean, he doesn't get the concept of birthday or gifts yet, why not start celebrating a bit early??






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover