photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Sunday, March 13, 2011

Beautiful Bridal Shower

Better late than never... a month late on this post is forgiveable, right? ((Just say yes!))

My beautiful bridesmaides threw me a shower beyond expectation at Brio Tuscan Grille in Southlake in mid-February.


JoJo made this uber cute sign that I absolutely adore!


The Cozy Cakery made this cake that was just as appealing to taste as it was to the eye! They are making our Groom's Cake for the wedding!! So pumped!

The lovely Salon on the Creek ladies: Tara, Melissa, Brenda and Lisa


Debbie, Mom, Nana, Aunt Elaine, & Barbie

Myself with Jarrett's cousins; Heather, Jenny, Hillary and her daughter Maddie.. Mrs. Jenna Vineyard and Mom DunawayWe scored some UGH-mazing gifts... serving dishes, trays, knives... on and on... Highlighted by the Fryer...
And of course, this mixer!

My lovely bridesmaids - Lorin, Jenna, Amber, Katie, Heather and Jordan

I found these oh.so.cute. aprons... just mad I didnt get one for myself!



3 generations

My 2 Moms!

Thank you ladies for such an amazing celebration!

Over the next few days I will catch up on all wedding activities that I have been slacking on.. so look forward to The Martini Masquerade and Bachelorette Weekend posts!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover