photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Thursday, March 31, 2011

BEST DAY EVER... (To Date Anyway)

I know, you are all wondering... "Are you seriously blogging while on-site?" Well maybe you arent wondering it, but you should be. I LITERALLY do not speak to my faimly or friends when I am on-site. Even poor Jarrett up to this point (Day 3) has only gotten text conversations and tonight 1 short phone call... which I will get to later. I am in Vegas for a 1600 person meeting... Although i love my job, I was overly excited about this trip, you can read why HERE The minute we got to the hotel I was surrounded with this.... which makes my heart happy all on its own.

Although I have said a million times that I was going to see Michael Jordan this week, I truly never believed it was going to happen and it was more of a joke and something to laugh about. Today we found out that there was going to be a MJ event in the nightclub (actually the same night club we are renting out tomorrow night for our group) at the ARIA.


We were on our way to our rooms and we peeked over the rail and there were groups of people standing around and false sighting of His Airness, but we headed downstairs any way.


Hanging out by the escalator (literally stalking... i did sink to this level) we saw Keith Urban, Kevin from The Office, Spike Lee, Christina Milian and thats about it. I told the girls I was only staying until 11:00... 8 minutes to go... Then our friend Merrill (Security Guard) starting acting a little fishy... with a little probing we knew someone big was coming out of the club.... and with just a minute to spare til my bed time... this man blessed me with his presence:


Ok, I get it... my blackberry camera sucks. HOWEVER I was there and I can assure you that the man in yellow is Michael Jordan, and if this were on my camera that literally died as we were going down to this area you would see he is looking at ME. No, not the whole crowd I was standing with... JUST ME.


Seriously.... 4.. F.O.U.R. feet away from me.


So now comes in J's 1 phone call for the week.... I stage 5 clinger style dialed J til he answered the phone (YES I WOKE HIM!) and with my shaking body told him that my life was now complete and this was the best day I will ever have... not that marrying him in just days wasnt exciting but this was better ;) To which he replied "When I went to bed I crossed my fingers and toes for you to see him. It must have worked" So glad he gets me!


I can now say I at least saw MJ in person. Just mere inches away from me... Now here's to hoping to see him again over the next few days and actually get a real picture... maybe with me even in one :)


I leave you with my excitment:


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover