photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sweet Baby Jaxx is Here!

Jaxx Jaiden Stancil
8.9.2011
6lbs. 13oz.

Jaxx is an absolutely perfect baby boy with a full head of hair! He literally did NOT make one peep while I was there!  (6 hours old below)


On my way to the hospital, I started thinking about the night I drove to meet Kai.. and how it DOES NOT seem like almost 2 years ago (yes, this may be denial of how time is passing by). Then I walked into the room and met Jaxx and it was a serious case of De Ja Vu!

Jaxx is on the left and Kai on the right... if they weren't 2 years apart, they could have been twins!


Me with the beautiful babies!




One thing that we know for sure is Daniel & Kelly make some beautiful babies - look at this precious 1st brother pic! I have a feeling these two will be trouble!



Congratualtions Stancil Family! We love you guys!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover