photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, September 7, 2012

High Five for Friday (9.7.2012)

I cant believe its already Friday! This week has zoomed by... Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for this week's top 5!

1. My new pretty, pretty purses :)




2. I was reminded this week that my husband is extremely supportive and definitely my best friend... this week was a lot better because of him!


3. My oh.so.sweet. office roomie brought me this amazing bubbly from her Napa trip.. accompanied by a stupid note that almost made me cry - love her!


4. Football season has officially begun! && our Cowboys started off with a bang!


5. Spent some girly time with some of my favorite ladies putting together Miss Jenna B's wedding invitations... love me some girl talk nights!


As always, looking forward to the weekend - hope yall have a wonderful one!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. that bottle of bubbly is soooo fun! i love the label design! and i am so glad the cowboys won!!! i'm hoping this will be a good season...for my hubby's sake...haha

    happy friday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover