photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Monday, September 24, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!

Apparently I took an unintentional hiatus from blogging the past two weeks, but never fear, I have a lot to catch you up on!

Two weekends ago J&I headed off to Vegas for Blake & Erin's wedding. I did fail at taking pictures, but thankfully Miss Diana took some - so I stole them!

Friday we arrived mid-day, met up with everyone for drinks and a little gambling before the rehearsal dinner.. ((Insert picture fail here)) then we headed off to meet the Cabreras to see Love. It was so great! I had seen it before, but the second time didnt disappoint. PLus my, Beatles loving hubs really enjoyed it too!


Saturday we walked the strip and had lunch with the groom. Then it was wedding time!



Mr&Mrs Miller!!




Obviously Branden was on his game that night... we had lots of laughs..

Congratulations Blake & Erin! We wish you many, many years of love & happiness!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover