photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Massey Twins!

This weekend was Amber's first official baby shower... her sweet co-workers threw her a surprise luncheon before she was homebound!

There was a great turnout and the momma-to-be was absolutely gorgeous (as always). Jordan also attended... now that Amber is on strict bedrest, she needed to be lounging, so Jordan came to help her and to also open the gifts! Such a good hubby!



I had 50+ pictures of gift opening, but I only selected a few to share... you;re welcome ;)


Miss Jenna Bree is preggers too!! The Massey family has 3 little blessings to be thankful for!

Sorry Jordan... but this makes me giggle & I had to share!

The shower was wonderful! It makes me more & more excited for the shower that I am throwing Amber along with Jacqueline and Diana!! October 13th will be here before you know it! EEK!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover