photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This Week's Obsessions

This week's randomness that I'm in <3 with:



5. Name Nacklace – J&I are no where near having babies, or really even thinking about babies, well except the Sweet Tapella Baby, Landon, that is making his appearance to the world in just a mere 2 weeks! But that’s completely different than our own babies. A&J = awesome babysitters. A&J do not = ready to be parents With all of that said, I told Jarrett the other day when we do have kiddos, I want one of these necklaces, or one like it. And if it makes him feel better, he can slap his name on one too



4. Party Blogs - this probably isn't just this weeks obsession, it's a forever obsession. But here are some of my favs that I have been following.. and taking notes!!





3. The NBA – with the NFL having issues, the NBA has really turned on their A-Game. Every game we've watched, and every single game has been exciting. The Mavs are on a serious roll, and seem to not be stopping any time soon. It's re-DIRK-ulous!



As for the East, Chicago and Miami… so hard to choose! My hometown team, or one of my many athlete husbands? So difficult! J says we should go for Chicago because it’ll be easier for the Mavs, but Rose is just not showing any sign of stopping to me… It’ll be a toughy, but before we get ahead of ourselves we need to beat OKC – GO MAVS!


2. Chelsea Handler – She is by far my girl crush. She is hilarious – if you like her humor, that is. I know she isn’t for everybody, and I get that, but she is so funny! You just have to take it with a grain of salt. I have read all of her books – My Horizontal Life, Are you there Vodka? Its me Chelsea, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang.

As you know last Tuesday I headed off to Denver, but with a little extra pep in my step. At 6:01 am my beautiful little kindle received a gift, Chelsea’s new book, Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me. The girl next to me on the plane probably thought I was a crazy, laughing the whole way to Denver. Needless to say I finished the book well before heading back to Dallas 4 days later. And now I am craving more Chelsea! If only she could publish a book once a month – it might help my withdrawals.




1. Justin & Jordan’s wedding – again, probably not a just this week obsession, more like for the next 5 and half months obsession! Everything I see that reminds me of her, I am sending to her, or storing away for ideas for her. She’ll be sick of me, but then we’ll be family, so she will have no choice but to love me.

We received their Save The Date today (By the way is SO original and adorable!), which is just another sign that its coming so soon! I cannot wait to see everything come together for their vintage-inspired day!


Thats about all I got for today... Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover