photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wedding Days: Photobooth Pics

Here are our favorite photobooth pics, but if you want to see all of them click HERE


They're clueless and I'm annoyed - shocker!



Zaky & Chara




Bouquet and garter winners



Parental Love



me and scotty potty


I highjacked their session


Adam & Lo


Lovin these ladies

My cousins and aunt - AMAZING!




crazy ladies


My Girls


Mom & Dad D-Way




We're married?!



Stephen & Marie - lovin the props
Supper Club!

How did that happen?!


Love my House Party
& Our Ushers

Be jealous - My co-workers are netter than yours!

Soon to be Hollarns - Vegas here we come!


Love 'em!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover