photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wedding Days: The People

My beautiful Ladies: Jordan, Jenna, Katie, Heather, Amber, & Lorin


The Boys: Travis, Chris, Justin, Zak, Blake & Branden


The whole group - yeah we hold up traffic :)


My 2 bestests: Matt & Scott


Our Officiant: Jerry "The Bishop" Niederkorn



The whole "Lallaway" group
Lally/Cerza Family: Lauren, Aunt LizAnn, Uncle John, My grandparents (Doris & Ed) & Melissa

Marotta Fam: Danielle, Nick, Aunt Rhonda, Uncle Phil, Nicole, Randy and Raquel

The Heeg Family: Uncle Arty, Aunt Vanessa, Amber, Aeryk, & Arthur




Cousins + Tina.... I bet you cant guess that I grew up wanting to be JUST like Danielle :)

We had a CRAZY dance group - Perfection in my opinion












Overall - amazing people in one place... only sad that I dont have more pictures of all the friends that were there & more of J's fam. I only stole what I could off of FB, so if you have more pictures send them my way!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover