photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Monday, May 2, 2011

Wedding Days: The Details

Ahhhh the details - my FAVE!

My of-so-fab yellow shoes





The detailing on my dress The girls bouquets





Our reserved sign - compliments of Miss JoJo




My Nana made this amazing envelope holder



Rings & Napkins



The shirt I wore the next morning on our way to Punta Cana



Matches




We got pictures of all of our grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles on their wedding days. Such a fun addition to the night!



We all know that we have DANCE FEVER - so of course the heels would be kicked off, and dancing shoes would be in order!



My Bridal portrait



Pretty flowers, flippys, bubbles.... a little bit of everything



Gobo!


Grooms cake: J's love of sailboats, sunshine and "material girl" PERFECTION





Bride Cake - Raspberry filling, yes please! (And our champagne glasses & cake cutters)







Our sweetheart table
Just 2 more wedding blogs - almost there peeps!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover