photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Boogs at Her Finest

I was off in Austin this weekend with Miss Katie Lane, when I got back yesterday Layla was a cuddle bug... think she maaaaaay have missed me!

Can't ask for a much better homecoming... well cuddles with boogs and a yummy dinner with the all of the Dunaways & Future Dunaways to celebrate Justin and Marianne's birthdays. Unfortunately I forgot to bring out my camera at dinner - tends to happen when Jordan and I get going on the topic of their wedding!



I also found this video on our laptop - too funny not to share.... think she felt neglected this night?!





Overall - I guess the point of this post is to share our sweet Boogs' personality with all of you. She is quite the character - & we cant imagine not having her :) Sweet Layla Love... until she gets out of control! Then not-so-sweet Layla Love, ha!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover