photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Puppy Daddy

Most girls have a Baby Daddy. I, however, have a Puppy Daddy. And well he's quite an amazing Puppy Daddy...

About 6 months into our relationship, part of my Christmas gifts were gifts for Layla. Bowls, treats, toys etc for J's house. My boyfriend was getting serious about my puppy child... And it was pretty dang sweet of him.



He even humors me with my Layla Birthday Traditions...



They are 2 little peas in a pod



I know that J will make an amazing father in our future when we are ready to have children - but for now, he can be an amazing Puppy Daddy.. Happy (Puppy) Father's Day, J!


[[you can see below what my children will have in their blood.... scary?!]]




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover