photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dad #2!

I am not the only one blessed with an amazing dad - Jarrett's Dad, Bobby, is also pretty dang amazing!





Over the years Bobby has been extremely supportive of J and his decisions. He is ALWAYS helping us around the house and yard. And he's always ready to kick back, relax, and just have a good time.









I also consider myself extremely lucky to have Bobby as my Father-in-Law (FIL, as some may call it!) Since day one of meeting him, he has always made me feel comfortable and has constantly keeps me laughing :)



We love you, Bobby!!




PS - Apparently J was quite the little fisherman when he was little too! I think we really need to pick up this habit again!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover