photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tis the Season

The week before Christmas was busy.... I am pretty sure that this is the norm for all of you!

Tuesday, I pulled double duty. I had a Ugly Sweater Party with my work girls:



And then J&I headed to McKinney to celebrate some pre-Christmas fun at J&J's

 I love my sister!


There was a white elephant exchange... and J stole the "Forever Lazy". We all laughed; however he has worn this more than once in the house, and is his excuse to be a lazy ass.... he is OUT.OF.CONTROL.


Then everyone got crazy on Justin's new games... love it!


Wednesday we got the living room, kitchen, entry way, master bath and spare bedroom bath painted.... Didnt get pics of all, but here's the before & after gist..




Such a huge difference paint makes! For the next few nights, we were putting our house back to normal and getting things ready for our first Christmas as Husband and Wife and our first Christmas to host our families..

Then all of a sudden it was Birthday Time... eeeshh... Its starting to get rough! The Big 2-8 this year... oh so much closer to thirty.. although I must say it was a great birthday.. the hubs did a great job on surprising me with the prezzies! (MK Watch & Kate Spade "cheers" Necklace!)



Family photo op! ((With my new amazing camera!)


We were at my parents' for an italian meal & celebration.. Lemon Squares for dessert since I hate cake!


Christmas Day - Before everyone got to our house! Merry 1st Christmas Hubby!


J&J got my J ((confused yet??? thankfully I am an "A" to toss into the mix)) a wine holder... I can just see it now... home improvements with his wine strapped around his neck!


This is amazing.

The set-up:

 Love these boys!
 Scott & Debs!
I, per usual failed on picture taking... I was so paranoid that my beef tenderloin was going to overcook ((which would be a HUGE fail)) that I lost track of time, myself, and really, my company. I guess the more family events I host the easier they will get.
I love it though, and I look forward to many many more.
I hope that you and yours had an amazing holiday weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover