photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10 Random Things..

10 Things I am interested in this week...

1. Love these Crate & Barrel plates, but lets be honest, what dont I love from C&B?!
 2. Texas Rangers in the World Series... no need to say much else!


3. Crab Corn Chowder from my girl, Rachel Ray... need to try it because it looks delish!


4. OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts


5. Yarn Wreath

6. I need this... every single piece...


7. At Jakes last week, I loved the glasses our mimosas were served in.. Chris so kindly looked them up and sent me the link... dont you think I need them to join my other children??


8. Gender Reveal Parties - I think the idea is so fun and so cute. And someday when we are expecting a Baby D-Way we will have to have one!


9. These will be joining the wine bottle DIY I found last week in our Christmas decor.


10. And these are a perfect take home for showers or other parties; especially coming from us... with my husband's love for s'mores :)


Have a great rest of the week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover