photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Monday, October 10, 2011

Pinterest

Make fun of me if you would like... I am way behind in this trend.. But this week I may or may not have found a bit of time on my hands and signed up and looked around... If you are following me, I formally apologize, I am not pinning anything at this time, I am just looking...

I found things that were useful, that I will use, and things that were, well... funny! So here we go:

Something about this scream JoJo - but I also feel like I will use this for some shower/party or whatnot. You can get the whole to do HERE.


I can do this... yes I completely understand that you all are aware of my baking misfortunes.. BUT I can make my mom's rum cake or banana cake, so clearly I can Make this cutie fall dessert... I'll prove it, you'll see!


I truly wish that I had seen this prior to our wedding... its hysterical!


When you come over post Thanksgiving, you will be seeing these in my home, all over... even if that means I am choosing wines over the next month based on their shape... I'll do it in the name of decorating!


I'm already dreaming of what my house will be smelling like when I make these:


I am someone who is constantly cold.. and well I think this would suit my fancy:


I cannot cook a dessert, in which we have already discussed... however, if i were to bake a dessert, this maaaay be the ultimate


Should we be taking this to any tailgate parties we go to? I think so!


I will keep dabbling and see what other things I can find... what have you found in Pinterest?????

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover