photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Fall!

My most favoritest season of all is in full swing, and we are surely celebrating it here at our house.. I started with our mantle, and then last week I went ahead a dressed up the rest of the house...




 Our foyer area..


The bar area... we also have candy corns in martini glasses...


This cutie is my favorite new piece I stumbled across at HomeGoods!




 And my other favorite area - our dining room. I found the burlap table runner on etsy - so fall and so cute!





Obviously, it looks a lot better in person, so you should come stop by! :)

I love getting new things for the house for all the new seasons, especially when I can find steals out and about! Getting a bit ahead of myself, but looking forward to Christmas too!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover