photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday:
Sister Edition

Most of you know that Jordan and I have had a soon-to-be sister countdown going since December 28th... the minute J&J got engaged. Neither of us were blessed with a sister.. we both have little brothers, who we love dearly, but there is something about having a girl to share life with that is so exciting.

April 16th Phase One of Operation: Become Sisters was complete, and this Saturday Phase Two will complete the mission.

I am honored to have been asked to speak at the rehearsal dinner and have been thinking about what I am going to say, which inspired this post.

In a nutshell, I am looking forward to being able to share all of life's memories with JoJo, have our children grow up together, and always have someone here who can understand everything I am going through.















So today, I am thankful for this amazing girl & the fact that we will be sisters this weekend... What are you thankful for???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover