photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five for Friday!

This week I am trying something new & am linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday - where you celebrate your top 5 things from the week.. Some weeks are hard and finding 5 little things of sunshine can help to end the week right.



1. Our air conditioner is finally fixed... WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Although the hefty price of fixing it, does not deserve a "woohooo", but more like a bunch of four letter bleeping words, I will remind myself when Dallas summer is in full swing and its 105+ degrees outside, and I am not dying inside.

2. I saw my first Grand Slam Ever this weekend at the Rangers game - LOVE!


3. I have been doing a lot of reading and enjoying the weather.. got to soak it all in before Texas Summer comes around! & I LOVE when my foodie magazines come in!


4. My husband knows me so well.. I am pretty much obsessive over Tyler Candles in Diva.. which seem to be so rare to find out by our house.. he raided the Hallmark - I love him so...



5. This week I have gotten in quite a bit of QT with the bestie... which our love is completely obvious by the below.


**Double High Five** to this guy.. he has been working so hard & its finally paying off! I love you J!



Love is...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover