photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekend!

Friday marked my first of 10 days away from work - YIPPEEEE!!!! & this weekend started this break perfectly.

Friday night we headed out to the Ballpark in Arlington to cheer on our Rangers with the Masseys. This is by far my newest obsession - i.love.rangers.baseball. If I could I would make J go weekly :) I would just need to get some more shirts - ha!


Silly, silly.


Saturday we worked in the yard.. hopefully this project will come along - updates to come!


We stayed in Saturday night and BBQ'd and drank Cava Sangria... my new  favorite!




Sunday we made our way to Lantana to spend the Day with the Tapellas, Cabreras & Masseys.. It had been so long since all of us were together! I defintely failed at picture taking... I have none to share, but it was a really fun day & cant wait to do it again soon!

I spent the night at my parents Sunday as well.. no matter how old you are, being at home every now and then is nice. :)

Monday... more yard work.. womp womp womp but I know I will be thankful was we are all done!

Have a great week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover