photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Life Post Mr. Grey..

In less than a week I finished the Fifty Shades Trilogy.


I was talking to Lo a few weeks ago and she said that she stayed up nearly all night reading, so naturally I asked what she was reading, maybe I needed to get in on it - she was embarrassed to tell me, but after convincing her I wouldnt judge she said Fifty Shades of Grey...

Next I heard it on Chelsea... then I asked Kate... Her answer made me buy it that day.

At first I wasnt that into it, but then.. I was addicted. So addicted. My bed time is usually 9... maybe 10 if I am feeling a little crazy. This past week I have been up reading into the wee hours of the morning..

I was on the plane reading Fifty Shades of Grey and kept trying to turn the page... realized it was over. I had to get GoGo Internet so I could buy the second book.. and while I was at it, I went ahead and got the third. It was obvious it would be required.

Well done, E.L. James, well done. You are the master of the cliff hanger, suspense, and making people not be able to sleep.

The consitent banter is amazing - and draws you into the book..

I sure do hope there are more books to come. Ilthough I am not sure how much more drama can happen between 2 people?! I am so sad that its over. I fear depression. Well, that is clearly over exaggerating, but you know what I mean.

Not sure how they are going to make movies. Unless its NC-17 ha! And not sure I would want to see it.

I highly suggest you get to reading!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover