photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, May 25, 2012

High Five For Friday

Oh Friday, we meet again...

Here are my High Fives for Friday!


1. I scored these fabulous Kate Spade sunglasses at Norstrom Rack... I love the case almost as much as I love the actual sunglasses!


2. Last week my foodie magazines, this week my favorite decor mags... pretty much every page in the Crate & Barrel magazine is marked, in case you feel generous and want to pick something up for me ;)


3. This week marked my 4th work trip to DC.. each time I have seen zero landmarks... ((minus the less than impressive National Christmas Tree debacle)) I was determined to see something, even if it was for 5 minutes... Mission accomplished...."Abe says Hi"



4. I came home from work Thursday to a package... but I didnt know what it was - I shook it... sounds like liquid.. still no idea.. Then I opened up to see these lovelies!


Do yall remember this? Well this is installment #2! Thanks again, Masseys!

5. Speaking of our fun friends, Amber & Jordan, I am looking forward to this today! GO, RANGERS, GO!


**Double High Five this week: I am officially off of work for the next TEN days... I am so excited!!! This hasnt happened since we got married!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Double high five this week for the Massey's and Dway's :) YAAAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bout you donate one of those cartons of Italian EVOO to the Massey's. I'll let you sit next to me at the ballgame.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover