photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

DFF Halloween

I just realized I did not take very many pictures today... I am super disappointed! But we had a little Halloween luncheon at the office..

JoJo was kind enough to let me wear her "award winning" loofah costume! LOVE it! She is ridiculously creative - I would have never come up with this on my own!


We had the Spice Girls (Kasey B, Amanda, Kasey H, Amy & Jennifer)


The Black Eyed Peas started to put on a show...


That was then taken over by a Spice GIrls Flash Mob


Nicely done ladies... :)


I love Lucy! ((The winner of our contest))


And Miss Kasey J as Beyonce


With a reveal all of her own! YAY! Baby J will be a girl!! Cannot wait to meet this little lady!


me & Annie (The Gulf of Mexico)


And my sweet Office Mate, Marion - as Princess Beatrice - LOVE it!!


Last night J&I stuck on some devil horns and called it a night while handing out candy




Maybe next year we will throw a Halloween Bash like we did the first year we met.... although, I must say I havent "missed" Halloween the past 2 years...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover