photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday:
Husband Edition
((green for his preeetttyyy leettlleee eyes))

Since today is Thanksgiving, I figured that my Thankful Thursday needed to be the "mecca" edition... well, there's nothing I am more thankful for than the Hubs. I am extremely blessed to have J in my life, as my best friend, and as my partner to love and enjoy this life with.

So why don't we walk through some the reasons why I love (& am thankful for) this man...

He is handsome..


He is crazy silly..

He is a family man...


He plays a mean air guitar (and I am thankful that he kicked that nasty habit behind his ear)...


He is a great Puppy Daddy..

He puts up with my shinanigans...

He is a sweet partner to have (& helps to make pictures look good)...


He participates in all of my crazy party ideas... (& not to call him out or anything, but sometimes he gets into it even more than I do)


He is great with kids..

He wears shirts that are too small...


He is a goober...


He is a cuddle-bug...


He is trying to be becoming a handyman...


He is a heck of a kisser..


I am thankful for this man... the good, the bad, & the silly. What are you thankful for today?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover