photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Good Read

Ever since my fabulous in-laws got me a kindle for my birthday this year, I don't think that I have read a hard copy of a book.

A few months ago, I went to get my hair done and my mom gave me a copy of "Heaven is For Real". She told me that it was a great book and that I needed to read it. With my schedule, I dont necessarily get to things right away unless its pertinent to my schedule or to someone else.

Last week, I went ahead a brought the book with me to Philadelphia.


It is such a great book. It makes you really think and reminds you that your faith is always confirmed. So amazing to hear a child tell you exactly how Heaven is and how he confirms all of what the Bible reads, especially at the young and innocent age of 4.

A few revelations from the book:

"Colton said he met his miscarried sister, whom no one had told him about, and his great grandfather who died 30 years before Colton was born, then shared impossible-to-know details about each. He describes the horse that only Jesus could ride, about how "reaaally big" God and his chair are, and how the Holy Spirit "shoots down power" from heaven to help us."


I highly recommend the book - its an easy read! Just one plane ride for me... let me know if you would like to borrow my copy!

Happy Tuesday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover