photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Thursday, August 6, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Baby Shower Recaps

& in this edition of Throwback Thursday, I'll post on an actual Thursday... unlike last week, which was posted on Friday because well, I'm on maternity leave and all days run together.

I was so blessed to have been given 3 showers for Baby G. We are so loved and spoiled by our friends and family!

My first shower was thrown by my mother-in-law's friends. Since my sister-in-law and I were due just days apart they threw us a joint shower! It was so fun to share this special time with Jojo!





All of the Mamas

My next shower was thrown by some of my nearest and dearest friends. 

Hostesses: Jordan, Jacqueline, Diana, (myself), Amber and Chara - not pictured Kate
The theme was so precious - Camp Dunaway. Every detail was to die for! Feel free to hop over to Amber's blog for all of the details here











And the final shower was given to me by my amazing coworkers. We spend quite a bit of time together, so coworkers doesnt really cover it - its more like friends/sisters



Funny story about the pics for this shower we took a million, to then realize at the end of the shower that I hadnt put my memory card back into my camera. Pregnancy brain is real, people. 






Samantha even came ;)


We are truly blessed to know each and every one of our guests at each shower. Jarrett, G & I are all lucky lucky people!

1 comment:


  1. "Wow, these maternity photos are absolutely stunning! The choice of locations in Chennai adds a unique touch to each shoot, capturing the essence of this special journey. The photographer's talent shines through, creating beautiful memories that will be cherished forever. As an expecting mother, this post is truly inspiring for my upcoming maternity photoshoot."
    Maternity Photoshoot Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover