photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, August 28, 2015

Grayson Daniel: Newborn Photoshoot Part 2

Literally the day after we took our pictures with Melanie, we had Stephanie with Stephanie Rose Photography come to the house for a lifestyle shoot. I really wanted new family pictures to have around the house and to be able to replace some of the canvases on our dining room wall  and I was obsessed with our holiday photoshoot





So it seemed like a no brainer to contact Stephanie again! ((Side note... can we talk about my hair in that last picture?! If i could guarantee it to look like that daily, I would cut it all off. Real quick.))

Stephanie is amazing. Even with a fussy baby, a recovering mama and a super hyper pup, she was able to capture our family in a real, yet dreamy way.







For the record, I bought the new comforter and what I thought were shams for this shoot specifically. Lazy Bones McGee (myself) didnt pull the bedding out until the morning of the shoot.... there was A sham, and I needed about 10 more pillows on my bed. Noted for next time.










I look forward to this years holiday pictures... Now to just start thinking about where, theme and outfits.... oh man..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover