photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Recap

This year has been the best yet. As I get older, the years scream by faster, but they are always sweeter. I am savoring every moment like never before.

January:
We finally announced we were expecting Baby Dunaway & had our gender reveal party to share it was Baby BOY Dunaway



February:
Knowing I would only sleep in our bed 4 times in the month of March, we worked fast and furiously on getting G's nursery in order.


March:
I traveled like a crazy person, and baked Baby G along the way




April:
We logged in time with the twins and I went to my first Masters. We celebrated our 4th anniversary on our BabyMoon in Seattle. & Also celebrated my Nana's 80th with a surprise party with extended family.



May:
I did my final work trip and we showered sweet G



June:
We celebrated our last Supper Club as a group of 13. We showered G with the DFF girls. We celebrated Baby Hayes.


July:
Baby Month! Grayson's arrival, Baker's arrival & Hayes' arrival.





August:
We got used to parenthood. Celebrated Heather & Joel's upcoming wedding. & Celebrated Miss Baker Bree



September:
I savored my last month of maternity leave. Celebrated Heather's Last night out & took G to his first Rangers Game




October:
I survived going back to work (barely). Heather got Married! We all survived my first trip away & celebrated G's first Halloween






November:
We took our first road trip with G. Sophia was born. G went to a Stars game AND a Cowboys game.






December:
G's first Christmas


 
I think to myself, how can 2016 beat 2015, yet I know it will. Watching G grow, turn 1, our 5 year anniversary and all of the milestones in between will all be just as sweet.

From our family to yours, Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover